Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Saying Hello



My aim over the coming months is to get to know the unique landscape of the Sefton coastal dunes and respond in poetry. I am exploring the winding trails and open spaces of the dunes, writing as I go. 


Some of my adventures into the dunes will be planned poetry walks. If you would like to join me to walk and write together, perhaps to get started on your own writing project, or to share what you know about the area, times and starting points for my walks will be posted here and on the website . If you are thinking of joining me, you can email hm.skytree@gmail.com so I can make sure we find each other, or just turn up.


The next two poetry walks will be:
Wednesday 17th July @ 9am, starting from Ainsdale Discovery Centre
Monday 22nd July @ 7pm, starting from National Trust Formby, Victoria Road car park







No comments:

Post a Comment